The CP40 is supplied pre-enabled with 80 UHF CB / PRS channels and can support an additional 119 private (commercial frequency) channels with a maximum power output of 5W.
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, the CP40 has 7 dealer programmable keys and is geared towards entry-level commercial applications.
The CP40 includes features such as voice channel announcement, 19 hours standard talk time, 1.5 Watt audio output, an option for an additional audio boost when using a connected accessory and can scan 45 channels per second.
Built to military grade specifications (MIL-STD-810G), the CP40 is IP67 ingress protection rated.
The CP40 is backed by GME Commercial’s standard 5 year warranty.
- 450 – 520MHz (UHF) - Transmit
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- 80 UHF CB / PRS Channels
- 119 Private Channels
- 10 Zones
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- 1.5W Audio Output
- 19 Hour Battery Life
- Voice Channel Announcement
- 5 Tone Selcall
- Dedicated Emergency Button
- MDC 1200 Capable
In the box
- 5W Commercial Analog Portable Radio (CP40)
- 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery (BP028)
- 450-520MHz Wide Band Antenna (AE028)
- 240V Single Unit Desktop Charger (BCD022)
- 240V AC Adaptor (PS005)
- Belt Clip (MB058)