The CM60 (25 Watt) is a Phase 1 P25 capable commercial mobile radio that supports up to 1072 P25 channels or up to 2000 analog channels across 50 Zones. P25 license options include Conventional, Encryption, Trunked and Data.
Available in UHF (High/Low) and VHF. The CM60 (25 Watt) is primarily suited for Phase 1 P25 applications, however, can also be utilised as a dedicated commercial analog mobile.
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, the CM60 (25 Watt) is available in a number of customisable configurations and can be supplied with a Heavy Duty IP67 Microphone, Remote Head Kit, or an OLED Controller Microphone (available in black or green).
- UHF 403 - 520MHz or VHF 136 - 174MHz
- 25/ 5 Watt Transmission Power
- 1072 Total Channel Capacity (P25)
- 2000 Total Channel Capacity (Analog)
- 80 CP / PRS Capable (Analog - UHF)
- 50 Zones
- 5 Tone Selcall
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- Dedicated Emergency Button
- RSSI & Busy Voting
In the box
- 25W Phase 1 P25 Mobile Radio (CM60)
- 3m DC Lead (LE013)
- Mounting Bracket (MB009)